What are the cookies?
What kind of cookies do we use and how?
We use information from the cookies to make our site more enjoyable, comfortable and user-friendly. We use the following types of cookies:
These cookies are strictly necessary in order to have the website functional. For example we use the following cookies:
• to distinguish our users when they use our website and be able to render our services;
• to perform our obligations for use of the website and to maintain the security of our services.
We use session cookies, for example:
• to allow you to navigate between the individual pages of our site without having to log in again;
• to recognize you when you return to our site to use our services.
Remember that cookies cannot damage your files or increase the risk of viruses on your computer. We do not create an individual profile of your online activities. The content of the attachment cookie remains confined to an ID number. Cookies are not associated with a name, email address (electronic mail address), or IP address.
Third parties’ cookies
We use also some third parties’ cookies as part of our services. These cookies are managed by the respective websites and are not controlled by us. The third parties’ cookies which we use are listed below, whereas some of them may be switched off through the general settings of your browser. For others you may have to visit the respective websites and follow the provided instructions.
We use Google Analytics to generate statistics about site traffic and traffic sources. We use the options provided by the Google codes in order to measure the website visits such as number and frequency of visits. We do not use these options in order to collect personal data and unique IP addresses; the data which reaches us is in general state, it is anonymous and for statistics purposes, and for improvement of our website’s visitors’ experience.
You can find more information about cookies uploaded by Google Analytics through our site at – https://developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCookies.
For refusal of the cookies of Google Analytics, see https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout, where you can download and install an ad-on on your browser, which will prevent from or cancel the use of your data by Google Analytics.
Purpose, term and storage domain of cookies
As stated below and also on Google website www.google.com (specifically but not only on https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en and https://policies.google.com/technologies/types?hl=en):
Categories of cookies
The cookies we use are divided into 4 main groups – the group number that the cookie belongs to will be found in the “Category” column. Each cookie may belong to more than one group at a time. The categories are:
(1) Absolutely essential cookies: without these cookies you will not be able to view fully our website and use its functionalities. Also, without them it will be impossible to use the services you requested (for example a test drive or subscription for our bulletins);
(2) Cookies which improve the function of the website: these cookies collect information how the visitors use the website, for example most visited pages. They do not collect information which refers to a particular visitor. All the information collected by this group of cookies is summarized and anonymous;
(3) Functional: they allow the website to save the choices you make and provide improved functionalities, personalized to your characteristics and needs. For example, these cookies can be used to tick the pages that are already open and viewed when you use this functionality on our site. We will anonymize the information that these cookies collect and they cannot track your browsing habits on other websites;
(4) Targeting or advertising: they are used to allow us to show you an ad that best suits your interests and user behaviour. We also use these cookies to reduce the number of times when you’ll see the same ad, and to measure the performance of our ad campaign. Often these cookies are put by advertising platforms (for example Google and Facebook), with our knowledge and consent.
Your consent is a necessary condition for attaching a cookie that is not absolutely necessary.
Management of cookies
You may use our products or services without agreeing to the cookies that are attached to your device only with your consent as described above. You may at any time withdraw consent from the cookie management panel on our site. You can delete your cookies from the hard drive of your device at any time (file: cookies). Please note that this may prevent you from seeing some items on our site or make visitor experience worsen.
Most web browsers now allow preload control of cookies from their settings. If you access our site from a mobile device, you may not be able to disable cookies through your internet browser settings.
How to delete cookies?
You can choose whether to accept the cookies or not. For some cookies, we ask for your consent when visiting our site. Additionally, if you want to know when your computer gets a cookie, you can set up your browser so that it notifies you about it. This also allows you to accept or reject a cookie. Your computer can be set to reject all cookies. If you would like to know how to do this, please visit www.aboutcookies.org.
Please note that changes to your browser that disable cookie functionality may prevent some parts of our site from functioning properly.
Browser information and how to set cookies’ files preferences can be found on the following web pages or other Internet browser documentation:
• Internet Explorer
• Iphone and Ipad
An effective tool for managing cookies is also available on http://www.youronlinechoices.com/bg/.
Changes to our Policy on Cookies:
Any future changes to our Policy on Cookies will be posted on this page. All changes will take effect immediately, except with the existing users for which these changes will take effect 15 days after their publication, unless otherwise stated.
Effective from 01.12.2021
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.